Lash Fusion XL Mascara Reviews

Ranked #622 out of 816 in Mascara

December 28, 2016

Ooooh my goodness!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes my lashes pop! I've recieved soo many compliments about my lashes since using this, it is unbelieveable.

June 23, 2016

Price is high but the mascara doesnt damage the lashes, helps them to grow instead so thats not bad...no clumpy effect eighter, give a nice natural wow to the lashes...its a yes for everyday marcara but not enough effect for a night out to dance

May 09, 2016

ohh hola...
    one of the best lash fusion i used..
    i like though the XXL one .. long lasting..

i recommanded this ot my friends and family... go ahead guys and give a try.

January 04, 2016

Lash fusion mascara has done wonders for my thin short lashes! One coat gave me great looking lashes and when I added a second coat they looked so long and dark! No clumps, easy to apply & a great price!

January 30, 2015

did not find it to work well
    Clumpy with layers
    Very wet

June 19, 2014

Doesn't clump at all, and looks great!

May 19, 2014

Love this product! I have short lashes and it's hard to get that lush lash look! This product did it!

April 15, 2014

I have small eyes and when I bought this product I was skeptical but it made my eyes seem bigger and bolder. It never clumped up on the eyelashes either.

May 04, 2012

This is the very first mascara I've ever used and it is absolutely amazing! I have blonde hair, so you can barely see my lashes, not to mention they're super short, but when I put on my lash blast fusion I suddenly have amazingly long eyelashes!

1.5/5

September 23, 2011

I've been a fan of Lip Fusion XL for many years and thought it was the perfect opportunity to try out the Lash Fushion XL when I spotted a mini-duo @ Sephora for $17.

The brush is very big and fluffy and I don't mind it, it's very easy to get all the lashes. The formula itself is lacking though. It is flimsy, thin and does nothing to volumize nor lengthen. It gets clumpy quickly, and dries to a spiky-lash look.

If you are looking for a light everyday mascara and you use just ONE very light coat, this may work for you. But if you want any length or volume, don't waste your money. Highly overrated, overpriced and does nothing to live up to it's claim.