• LASTING FINISH 25H FOUNDATION WITH COMFORT SERUM
Good

LASTING FINISH 25H FOUNDATION WITH COMFORT SERUM Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 595 in Foundation

December 19, 2015

I think the coverage was good. The thing I dislike the most was the color because it had a tint of pink which I don't really appreciate. I had the color ''010 Light Porcelain'' and I would recommend the product if you like the pinky tint.

June 18, 2015

The coverage is great and it does last all day and I'm the type of person with oily skin and touch my face a lot. My only issue with it is that it is sometimes difficult to blend, and can be streaky if you're in a rush.

April 01, 2015

I wish these foundations were more neutral toned, which is a problem I have with most rimmel foundations is that they are wayyyy too pink toned. But other than that I love the formula, consistency, and finish it gives. I don't notice a difference at all with the matching primer that comes in the same 25 hour line.

Also it does not last for 25 hours, more like 8 or 9.

March 02, 2015

I've been looking for a new foundation recently and I got this one from Shoppers a few days ago. I've worn it for about a week and I really don't like it.

There is a rosy type smell that I thought I could get past but as it does cover your entire face I'm finding that the smell lingers and is present throughout the day. The foundation comes on sticky and tacky and it stays that way for a good portion of the day.

There is also something about this foundation that turns slightly pink on my skin and as a person with a more olive or neutral toned skintone - I really don't like this.

Finally, it is definitely one of those foundations that makes it look like you're wearing foundation.. and that wasn't the look I was going for. Someone who likes a heavier coverage foundation might like this if they find the right shade.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas