Good

lasting smiles organic lip balm Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 784 in Lip Balm

April 12, 2016

Love that it's natural and organic. Great peppermint scent too I love using it at night to moisturize my lips. So awesome that the company donates towards cleft palate surgeries with every purchase too.

February 02, 2016

this contains peppermint oil which soothes lips rather nicely, and when you put it on you can tell it is working right away. love this!

January 27, 2016

I have the peppermint creme one and I love the way it feels on my lips! So smooth and not an overpowering peppermint flavour. I like how every purchase funds children with cleft surgeries. Would recommend!

January 22, 2016

This lip balm is fantastic I have the peppermint creme and it smells amazing. Also every purchase with this company helps fund cleft surgeries for children.

July 04, 2015

I got this lip balm in my Beauty Box 5 and loved it! Keeps lips moisturised for a very long time! Goes on so easy and stays on your lips for a while, making them so smooth and soft! Tastes great and it's good to know that it's organic and no harsh chemicals enter your body when you're using it! LOVE IT!