• Latisse
Good

Latisse Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 337 in Eye Cream

October 27, 2016

I have had virtually non-existent lashes for what seems like forever. I went to get extensions and the salon girl told me that I couldn't get them as I didn't have enough natural lashes to stick the extensions to. I was mega disappointed. Finally I decided to try Latisse. It's not inexpensive but it works. I've been using it for about 7 weeks now and I have eyelashes. I can actually see them!! I will continue to use this nightly until they get even longer then will go to an every second day regime to maintain them. I am very happy with the results.

July 09, 2016

Really works. However, immediately throw out those ridiculous brushes that come with it and use a fine eyeliner brush and it will last five times longer.

September 16, 2015

terrific product and quite effective....pricey tho

November 26, 2014

I used Latisse for 7 weeks. I will admit that on vacation I missed a few days, but I didn’t see any difference or lash loss. I didn’t notice any side effects and my blue peepers didn’t change colors. The eye color change is a rare side effect that could happen if you put the Latisse IN your eye.

Latisse is applied on your eye lid at your upper lash line. I did use some on my eyebrows because they were thin also. This is not a recommended use for Latisse. I’m just sayin’.

I have beautiful lashes. They are longer and darker than before I started using Latisse. My insurance company won’t cover Latisse because it is cosmetic. I priced it at our local pharmacies. It would be about $170. for each bottle, which lasts about 8 weeks. I could get it online through a Canadian pharmacy for about $135. a bottle. So…I will not continue using Latisse, as much as I’d like to, because I can’t justify the cost. I’m certainly hoping that I will continue to see these long lashes for a long time to come.

July 09, 2014

Latisse is a product that increases the growth of your natural eyelashes! Applied once a day at night, it helps naturally lengthen the eyelashes so that you don't need to wear extensions. I love it so much, I use it all the time and get constantly asked if I'm wearing eyelash extensions. I get the most compliments when I'm just wearing mascara and no other makeup. I've actually had people ask to touch my lashes!!

The small bottle (3mL) runs around $150 and the large bottle (5mL) runs around $200. I picked mine up from Dr. Lista at The Plastic Surgery Clinic in Yorkville, they sell it at their Mississauga location as well!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier