Laugh and Play puppy

Laugh and Play puppy Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 470 in Toys

March 01, 2016

A great learning toy. Teaches a few colors, songs, body parts, little bit of counting. Big, easy to press buttons for little hands. My daughters both enjoyed playing with this.

January 15, 2016

This is a great toy for a child. My daughter loves it. There are so many different learning tools on one little toy.

January 15, 2016

My son loves his puppy. He sings and dances with it! The only down side is the cleaning part. I beleive the newer version is easier to wash

November 19, 2015

Mother in law bought my son an english speaking version, he loved it and would dance with the songs it sang.

May 30, 2015

This puppy is a ton of fun for young children. It helps keep them entertained while they are learning.

May 16, 2015

Both my sister's had this toy and they loved it. It talks , sings , and is great for teaching kids !

April 11, 2015

We bought the American speaking version at Walmart for our 20 month old grandson. It was around $20. It's in here on his bed now. He loves that dog. If you press it's foot-it says foot, press the red heart and it says heart, etc. It sings nursery rhymes and he gets a kick out of that. He has to have it in his playpen here, before he falls asleep. I will try and post a photo of him with it in his playpen.

April 11, 2015

I love this pup. My brother sent this to us, we have one in Latvian (thats my mother tongue). My daughter learnt a lot of words from him and she just love the songs he play too. My husband is hating on poor pup, because he finds songs annoying as he doesnt understand what the dog is singing about :)