Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 70 in Cheese

Discover Party Cubes®, savoury cheese bites of The Laughing Cow® with great tasting varieties, ideal for entertaining

May 14, 2015

My kids and I really enjoy this cheese a special treat. We could eat cheese all day! Whenever I open a package, it is gone within minutes. I love how they have the easy open tab on them too which makes it really nice to open and enjoy.

March 14, 2015

This is the perfect cheese to have with some crackers! it's the perfect light snack and it's super delicious. You wont even know that it's healthy because it's so creamy and dreamy.

January 05, 2015

Laughing Cow Cheese Party Cubes are my new favorite addition to cheese trays. I especially like the variety pack that contains the onion, blue cheese and mushroom flavors - mushroom being my favorite. The only complaint I have is the price. At just under $5.00 (CA) for 24 tiny cubes of cheese, (125g) they are a little bit of an indulgence, however, the taste makes up for the price!

October 02, 2013

I love it, Great taste, Creamy

August 26, 2013

I wanted an alternative to regular cream cheese and decided to give this product a try. I love the light texture, but it's still very flavourful and relatively low in calories as well. This product is a tad on the pricier side so I usually wait for a sale.

July 09, 2013

Tried the 'mushroom flavor', very strange flavor for cheese. Comes in very small portion sizes, each individually wrapped. Very inconveniently packaged.

1.5/5

May 09, 2012

We tried Laughing Cow cheese cubes for the first time because there was a new Jalapeno flavour, and there was an attached coupon. Even with the coupon, I just really do not think I got what I paid for here. The texture is off, and leaves a coating in your mouth similar to eating a stick of butter. The flavour, supposedly Jalapeno, is sadly lacking, and really does not deliver any heat that would remind you of anything more than a really weak cream cheese. Definitely take a pass on this one.