Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten

Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 295 in Bronzer

March 11, 2016

I received this in a monthly subscription bag a few months ago. It is my favorite blush. I wear it almost everyday. The colour is amazing and the blush is highly pigmented.

April 14, 2014

I found the product made very well and worked efficiently. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable item. I have found most items from this brand is made well and performs very well. I look forward to trying other items from this company.

October 24, 2013

I have the super-sized Bronze-n-Brighten in MEDIUM.

Medium is a great highlighter for bronze, brown and mahogany complexions to use year round. This fine-milled, baked powder is neither chunky nor gritty and gives a soft, luminous, iridescent texture to dull brown skin. Yeah, I said it.

In the fall, when sporting smoky eyes and nude lips, I apply it strictly to my temples.

In the summer, I apply tinted moisturizer (or BB cream) before applying this bronzer to both my cheekbones and my temples. I skip blush and eye shadow. Then, I usually apply a tinted SPF lip balm and black mascara to my upper lashes only.

June 20, 2011

I am a huge fan of Laura Geller's "Baked Collection," and her Bronze-n-Brighten is my 'go to' bronzer. It's mistake proof, wonderful and natural color, a breeze to apply.

I use this bronzer year round as it has a matte finish (sometimes even a little glitter is too much!) It also agrees with my oily, break-out prone skin...doesn't clog my pores in the least.

Most of the time I have a State-side friend order Bronze-n-Brighten off of QVC, a prime shopping network in the U.S.; however, I've also bought it off eBay, usually at a much lower price than retail.

[By the way, I have several friends who use the 'veins' of this bronzer as different shades of eye shadow and liner.]