Laura Mercier Eye Basics
Amazing

Laura Mercier Eye Basics Reviews

1 review
Ranked #258 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Laura Mercier Eye Basics creates the perfect canvas for eyes by camouflaging eye imperfections and enhancing the durability of eye makeup.

August 23, 2011

up all night? who me? never.
:Pricey at $27:

Not to be confused with lash primers (see above). An eye primer is essential. My secret weapon is this crème shadow. It finishes dry and leaves a matte colour that lasts all day. There are eight colours, but I’ve only tried Flax, although in about 5 minutes I’m going to go to Sephora and pick up Wheat (here it is). Wow, it all sounds so healthy.

Apply this all around the eye and instantly minor imperfections and discolouration vanish – like an eraser. This morning I had a five o’clock shadow under my eye. It’s hard to see from the photos (because I was THAT tired) so I put them side-by-side to draw out the difference. The photo on the right is much smoother and brighter. It's most noticeable under the eye.

Now, no one will ever know I was up all night catching up on Entourage episodes...I have no self-control.