Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara Reviews

Ranked #673 out of 773 in Mascara

August 01, 2015

Great mascara! I get a lot of volume using this, and the brush fans out my lashes perfectly. It's lightweight so it keeps my lashes curled. One big downside is the price ... Also, it has a weird smell

1.5/5

June 09, 2015

I used to love this mascara, it gave me volume, length and curl without even trying. I bought a tube recently and it seems the formula may have changed. It's clumpy, goopy, goes on too thick and is difficult to work with. Really disappointed because this was a splurge for me, I don't like to spend that much on mascara but always justified it because it was a great product, not anymore unfortunately.

November 23, 2011

full blown

Just because I found the perfect mascara (twice, here and here), doesn't mean I stop looking...looking is half the fun.

Not to mention, that fails just reinforce success. Evidently, this is not just mascara, it's a nutriet infused formula to keep your lashes healthy and shiny. It's also buildable so you can re-apply coats without clumping.

After two coats it got a bit clumpy and was a bit too "wet" for me. I don't think it's really a buildable formula. It does something, but compared to my favourites, it falls short.

Dislike it.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear