laura mercier hydrating primer

laura mercier hydrating primer Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 322 in Primer

February 12, 2016

I have dry/dehydrated skin and my foundation tends to cling on to my dry patches, but since I started using this primer, I no longer have that problem! My foundation application is a lot smoother and my face feels extra hydrated. For me, this primer is a little pricey but I think it's worth it.

January 16, 2016

I love this primer. My skin is always dry, so this really hydrates my skin and keeps it smooth. I find that it makes my foundation last longer and looking flawless. It is pricey so that it's a downside, but it does last pretty long. I will most likely continue to repurchase unless I find something that is better.

April 03, 2015

This stuff makes a world of a difference when my skin is super dry as it continues to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day so that my makeup doesn't dry or cake up like I notice with some other "hydrating" primers. Great quality!

November 17, 2014

This primer is long wearing yet very light weight, kept my combo skin perfectly balanced and my foundation lasted for hours. Love the feel and scent.