Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer

Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 595 in Foundation

June 01, 2016

I am not a huge fan of this product. I went into sephora asking about a "light foundation" for summer and came out with this after she tried a bunch of products on me. My skin is oily and unfortunately this just made my face greasy. I don't think this is a bad product, just not right for my skin.

January 07, 2016

I have normal to oily skin during the spring/summer months and normal to dry during the winter months. I absolutely love this product. The coverage is not too bad its light (it does claim that it is buildable, but I didn't find that it did much), I generally pair this with a BB cream cushion or a light concealer and powder. I must emphasize on the powder especially during the more hotter months. Otherwise, you'll find that the moisturizer is slipping around and has transferred.

I particularly enjoy this product everyday since its easy to put on and go. The longevitiy of the product is not too bad - for someone who has the same skin type as me I found that the product lasted on my skin for approximately 5-6hrs but mind you at this point I need to blot. Anything more than 6hrs my skin would look incredibly greasy and I would have to powder. Overall this is a great tinted moisturizer for everyday use.

March 25, 2015

Hands down this is one of the best beauty products I have ever purchased. I was looking for a foundation that covered slight blemishes but didn't feel caked on. This product was a bit more expensive than what I usually pay for but it was well worth it. It goes on light and smooth and a little bit goes a long way. It leaves my skin nicely moisturized and a slight dewy look without making my t-zone greasy throughout the day. This product works amazing especially with the Laura Mercier primer.

January 09, 2015

As a person with oily skin this was the perfect product for me. It works amazing! Covered all the imperfections, felt like i was wearing no makeup, and no odd scent! This does everything a foundation does without the heaviness! i would suggest everyone to give it a try, and let your skin breath!

September 02, 2014

An oil-free, color-tinted moisturizer. This lightweight foundation can be reapplied as necessary and offers moisturizing, oil-control coverage for sensitive or acne prone skin. This is an excellent, light-wearing moisturizer, with the right amount of concealer for someone seeking a more natural look. Definitely brightens features, and does not get oily or leave residue.

February 22, 2014

I love that I only need to use a small amount of this product to get great coverage. I use this over the Laura Mercier foundation primer and it stays put all day.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk