Laura Mercier Secret Brightening  Powder

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 333 in Powder

Laura Mercier created Secret Brightening Powder to set Secret Brightener, Secret Concealer & Secret Camouflage. Creates the appearance of the most naturally perfected skin & maximizes wear & coverage while adding an invisible lightening boost. 0.14 oz.

August 29, 2016

I finally tried this product after seeing so many you tubers rave about it for setting your under eyes. And I have to say it was worse the major price tag, as it smooths and sets my concealer for my black circles. I will be honest though and say I still get a bit of creasing because this girl is getting older with fine lines lol. But definitely helps a lot to smooth, set everything.

July 29, 2016

I use this to set my undereyes. It really helps brighten the area and is great for people with really dark circles. It's a bit pricey, but will last a very long time if you use it only to set your undereyes.

November 01, 2010

Laura Mercier created all these Secret products to go together – what an ingenious ploy. I'm not sure about the entire collection, but this and the Camouflage are worth every penny. Dust this ultrafine powder onto your face to minimize imperfections and create a lightweight finish. It’s can be an alternative to powder and used as a highlighter. I wouldn't invest in this for everyday use.

Full review and photos: http://gracefulglutton.blogspot.com/2010/08/other-laura-mercier-secret-brightening.html

May 08, 2009

I've been using this for the longest time... i can't even keep track of how many i've repurchased. The powder has a white tint and have two different colors. I have a darker skintone so I use number 2, which is slightly warmer, and has a bit more color. I use this after i've applied my concealer. I wouldn't say it does a whole lot of brightening but it's so finely milled that it's the perfect set powder for any of my concealer. I apply mineral makeup afterwards and it doesn't smear my under-eye concealer. It's a bit pricey as a powder just for the undereye area, but it does last pretty long. The only thing about this that i dont like is when i put this powder on top of my foundation, and i take pictures with flash, it creates a really scary white glow/cast under your eye.. not pretty. So now i just use it under my foundation to set.

November 01, 2006

After spending hundreds of dollars looking for a product that did what it claimed in disguising under eye circles, I finally found the perfect one in Mercier Secret Whitening Powder. I apply it after my foundation (but b4 blush) from the dark under eye area down onto cheeks for a uniform look. Then apply blush and the circles are visibly gone.