Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Good

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 415 in Makeup

January 07, 2017

This foundation is very pigmented! I only need a smudge of it for each cheek and it has significant coverage. If your skin is dry I would not recommend this as it may become streaky, unless mixed with a moisturizer.With a setting powder this will provide you with a matte look all day!

June 13, 2014

I have tried many foundations in my life and I had never found the right "one" until I found this one! LAURA MERCIER Silk Creme Foundation It is literally the BEST. I have light yet oily skin, and I can find the color that fits me just right. A tiny bit goes a very long way, and it is full coverage which is amazing! Once a month I do breakout and this foundation covers all of my blemishes without looking the least bit cakey. I apply it with my fingers, which I know you shouldn't because its not the "proper way to." This foundation is a little bit pricey but I promise you its worth ever penny! It honestly is like a second skin on your face! I'm in the color cream ivory! :)

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's