Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 345 in Powder

February 02, 2017

I bought the travel size because I read a lot of positives reviews (from here to Sephora!). And I don't regret! I was very impressed by the powder. It doesn't seem that I applied powder. I have oily skin and with this amazing product it leaves my skin matified.

January 31, 2017

This translucent powder sets your makeup for longer wear. Perfectly for nearly all skintones, the soft-focus effect subtly blurs the look of fine lines and imperfections, and it doesn’t settle into lines or pores. The result is natural-looking and never powdery or cakey. Apply this powder with the Laura Mercier Velour Puff to create a soft, matte finish for a look that will last all day.

January 09, 2017

This is a nice setting powder, perfect for those with oily skin or setting the undereye area. Unfortunately I have very dry skin so in the winter, this powder can emphasize my dry patches and can look a bit cakey under the eyes. I personally find this product a bit pricy for the quality. I recently purchased the Marcelle loose setting powder and I think it is just as good for about half the price. If you love to bake your face, this is a good product but I personally won't be repurchasing because it isn't worth the money for me.

January 09, 2017

This is a holy grail powder to so many people (me included). Not only is this powder completely translucent, it is such a finely milled powder. This powder is so soft and so nice to blend. Baking your face has being a really popular way to set your concealer and this does the job of baking to well. It sets my face and keeps me oil free all day. I don't have the oiliest of skin so I don't know how it would work on that but it does the job for me. I would say I have normal to dry skin so I have to be careful I don't apply too much or it can look cakey. But, overall an amazing powder.

November 30, 2016

I use this to set my concealer under my eyes as well as to control shine on my forehead. It adds a blurred effect that looks really nice in photos. My only tip is to brush off any excess under your eyes, as it tends to set into fine lines if you put on too much.

October 18, 2016

The hype is so real for this product. At first I thought people were hyping this product up way too hard and I was afraid I would be disappointed but I wasn't. This powder is finely milled and I love using it for baking my under eyes and setting my whole face.

October 18, 2016

I received the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder as part of a Sephora Favourites Collection. This powder is finely milled. It feels like a cloud, leaving my skin super soft. It helps my foundation stay all day without leaving a powdery cast on my combination skin. I'm so glad I got to try it, it's now one of my favourite setting powders. Even though it's pricey. I will repurchase.

September 23, 2016

This my favorite setting powder. I don't have to worry about flashback when it comes to flash photography and works great in the t-zone areas of my face where normally, I see my makeup breakdown faster. This setting powder significantly increases the lasting power of my makeup without causing my skin to get incredibly dry.

September 16, 2016

This setting powder works really well for oily skin. It doesn't add color on top of your foundation and it keeps your makeup in place. Also works great for sharpening your contour.

August 16, 2016

Honestly you make think I'm crazy for saying the price is good, but I buy the travel size and it lasts me 2 months with everyday use at 28$, and to me that isn't bad for the job it does. First off let me say I have horrible creases under my eyes, and when I use this powder they're barely noticeable, not to mention my makeup doesn't budge! A lot of people use this powder for baking their makeup, also fabulous for that. Secondly most powders I've used for off a white cast in photos , which I can't stand, and this is he only one I've found that hasn't! Awesome. Overall I recommend definitely trying this powder out.