Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 335 in Powder

November 30, 2016

I use this to set my concealer under my eyes as well as to control shine on my forehead. It adds a blurred effect that looks really nice in photos. My only tip is to brush off any excess under your eyes, as it tends to set into fine lines if you put on too much.

October 18, 2016

The hype is so real for this product. At first I thought people were hyping this product up way too hard and I was afraid I would be disappointed but I wasn't. This powder is finely milled and I love using it for baking my under eyes and setting my whole face.

October 18, 2016

I received the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder as part of a Sephora Favourites Collection. This powder is finely milled. It feels like a cloud, leaving my skin super soft. It helps my foundation stay all day without leaving a powdery cast on my combination skin. I'm so glad I got to try it, it's now one of my favourite setting powders. Even though it's pricey. I will repurchase.

September 23, 2016

This my favorite setting powder. I don't have to worry about flashback when it comes to flash photography and works great in the t-zone areas of my face where normally, I see my makeup breakdown faster. This setting powder significantly increases the lasting power of my makeup without causing my skin to get incredibly dry.

September 16, 2016

This setting powder works really well for oily skin. It doesn't add color on top of your foundation and it keeps your makeup in place. Also works great for sharpening your contour.

August 16, 2016

Honestly you make think I'm crazy for saying the price is good, but I buy the travel size and it lasts me 2 months with everyday use at 28$, and to me that isn't bad for the job it does. First off let me say I have horrible creases under my eyes, and when I use this powder they're barely noticeable, not to mention my makeup doesn't budge! A lot of people use this powder for baking their makeup, also fabulous for that. Secondly most powders I've used for off a white cast in photos , which I can't stand, and this is he only one I've found that hasn't! Awesome. Overall I recommend definitely trying this powder out.

July 19, 2016

OKAY THIS STUFF IS GREAT! I have the oilest of oily skin on my nose and I use mattifying primers (Benefit the POREfessional, BECCA EverMatte etc), matte pressed powders (Rimmel Stay Matte, Clinique Stay Matte etc), matte setting sprays (one by NYX that I forget the name of, Urban Decay De-Slick etc) and have tried various setting powders from drugstores and also the Sephora collection one and NOTHING keeps me truly matte! I always have to use blotting papers, and also touch up my powder throughout the day because my shine always manages to show up within an hour or so. I debated between this and MUFE's version, but ultimately went with this one based on the reviews. I believe the hype now. The hype is 100% real! This is an AWESOME powder! It keeps me matte, smooth and shine free all day! It's long lasting, it doesn't cling to my dry patches and it doesn't smell like vinegar like a lot of other setting powders do. This is a bit on the pricey side ($47CAD), especially if you're unsure if it will work well, but honestly this stuff is amazing and you get a lot in one container too. If you're unsure of buying this, DO IT. Do it now! You'll love it! But if my review, and others have not convinced you yet, and you're still unsure then purchase the travel size. It's less expensive and lets you try it out first without having to commit to a huge jar of it! :) I'd rate this a 9.5/10.

July 07, 2016

I use this as my overall setting powder after foundation and I love it. I have oily skin and this keeps me matte. It's colourless and you'll never get any sort of white cast.

July 04, 2016

I just love this setting powder! The powder is so sheer and silky that you can't feel it on your skin or see it. This is just an amazing product!! I recommend this product to anyone that has a normal or oily skin. You won't be desappointed!

July 03, 2016

I struggle with the price because for someone like me who has a small budget, this can take up my paycheck in an instant. But let me tell you, it works. I have oily skin and I need the staying power of something that can put up with my constant moving and sweat. This does not put a white cast on your skin- meaning it photographs great. It is undetectable. I would say a jar lasts you about 6 months if you're using it everyday.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes