Lauren Conrad's "L.A Candy" Novel

Lauren Conrad's "L.A Candy" Novel Reviews

Ranked #644 out of 960 in Books

February 23, 2016

After marathoning Laguna Beach and The Hills, I wanted anything that give me more insight on the shows. Which lead me to picking up this fantastic series, which offers parallels to the series' while engaging readers with a cast of characters that you instantly feel akin to.

March 10, 2015

I loved this book, Lauren Conrad really surprised me with how good the book was. LC did a great job on this.

April 08, 2013

I have always been a fan of Lauren Conrad, since her reality TV debut in Laguna Beach - and then The Hills. I really loved her personality, and especially her great sense of style. So, I definitely checked out her novels.

I have read "LA Candy", "Sugar & Spice" and "Sweet Little Lies" - and loved all three. They are about a pair of best friends/roomies who move to try to make it in the Hollywood spotlight. They become actresses in a reality TV show, and then have a bunch of drama that comes along with it.

I'm pretty sure she wrote these books because of The Hills (and Laguna Beach) - since there are a lot of same similarities between them, but the names have all been changed around, etc.

Personally, I would recommend all of these books.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil