Good

Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #435 out of 1216 in Perfume

September 26, 2016

I can see myself wearing this fragrance ’til the end of time; I love it that much. It’s not overly sweet but fresh and fruity while still being a tad sensual. I also love that Lavanila is cruelty-free and in the fragrance industry, it’s a rare fact! To my knowledge, brands like The 7 Virtues & Commodity are also Cruelty-Free.

I also own and love Lavanila in Vanilla Coconut aroma and if I had to choose between the two, I would go with Vanilla Grapefruit, but I’m still debating!

Will I repurchase? Yes without any hesitations!

June 30, 2016

These rollerballs are so affordable and they all have wonderful scents. They are full bodied but not overpowering. The package is simple and clean which I like.

September 18, 2015

I'm not a perfume girl. Naturalista that I am, I'm mainly into natural fragrances and essential oils, 'cause anything too harsh or chemicall-y gives me a migraine. But this product is awesome! Fairly natural, the fragrance line combines vanilla with other fragrances to make you smell like a sexy baked good. For real. The grapefruit-vanilla is fruity and yummy, but in an adult fragrance way, not in a preteen-body-spray way. It lasts the day on me, and I've gotten a number of scent-related complements even by dinnertime. For reapplication, I'm a fan of the "roller ball" format, for its economical and portable greatness, but it comes in larger sizes too. Also try the coconut vanilla, because it makes you smell like vacation. And who doesn't want that?

September 21, 2014

This is a nice all natural fragrance! It has this sweet vanilla grapefruit smell that I am seriously addicted to. It lasts all day and doesn't go all funky after the top note settles. Definitely try out all their scents, they all have a vanilla base (and products to go with the fragrance such as lotion and deodorant)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes