Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Espresso Coffee
Good

Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Espresso Coffee Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 481 in Coffee

November 29, 2016

Wonderful, high quality coffee!! Very happy with my choice to try this. Perfect for your morning coffee. I would like of the bags were bigger. I'm not sure if my store just doesn't carry larger bags or what but that would be nice.

May 12, 2016

Love love love this coffee! My husband & I are die-hard Starbucks drinkers but this is definitely a new favourite! We use to buy the bulk Starbucks coffee at Costco but have now switched to this because it is wonderfully creamy without compromising strength & taste - & at a much better price! We love our Lavazza Crema.

April 11, 2016

This is my favorite expresso coffee brand. Lavazza has such a strong smooth flavor that I enjoy drinking all on its own or with frothy milk. Oh so yummy! I have tried other brands but prefer this one the best. Can't start my day without my expresso.

August 20, 2015

The best coffee I hVe ever had after this summer. Creamy and very strong without punching you in the face. I use it every morning for an espresso lungo.