Lavazza Drip Coffee - Classico, 12-Ounce
Good

Lavazza Drip Coffee - Classico, 12-Ounce Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 481 in Coffee

March 28, 2016

Lavazza is one of the affordable coffee that does not cut on the quality of the taste. The coffee is strong and not watered down. It does not have am after taste to it of bitterness. It is a very smooth coffee. I love how my house smells in the mornings because of this coffee.

March 28, 2016

C'est LA sorte de café que je m'achète losrque je veux me faire plaisir. Le goût fruité et généreux sans trop d'amertume dénote pour moi la grande qualité de ce café. Il fait partie de mon top 5.

January 05, 2016

I drink a lot of coffee and I'm always on the lookout for for a widely-available brand of consistently high quality at a favorable price. This fits the bill nicely — albeit it's a premium imported product it often appears on sale at one or another grocer's. I brew it as a simple pour-over through an unbleached paper filter in a cone. The grind is just right for full flavor without unnecessarily long drip times. The aroma is piquant and yes, classico. I anticipate each satisfying fresh cup throughout the day and into the night.