LAVINA Skincare Barbary Fig Seed Oil

LAVINA Skincare Barbary Fig Seed Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #608 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 11, 2014

It was actually not as oily as I thought it would be. Oddly enough, it did not leave a greasy finish on my skin and is meant to be massaged into the skin until absorbed which was 30 seconds at the most. It is recommended to be used only once a day just before bed which is when I prefer to use facial oils as I prefer not to have foundation slip-sliding around in the mornings!

At $3.00/ml B.F.S.O seems a little pricey right? Firstly, the extraction method is fairly labour intense as each batch is quite low yield. I should reiterate that as with other facial oils, a little goes a very long way and with B.F.S.O. it’s more about the benefits and what it can do for your skin in the long run. If you’re hesitant about buying the full size LAVINA is offering a free 2mL trial sample with any Argan Oil order which is enough for at least a week! I’ve barely made a dent in mine after 2 weeks and more importantly, I wake up with beautifully soft skin. I’m not a greaseball and I have not reacted at all while using B.F.S.O. No redness and no breakouts!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear