Lay's Bacon Poutine Chips Reviews

Ranked #978 out of 1061 in Snacks

September 10, 2016

I bought these a few days ago because I like to try new flavours of chips, even if it's only around for a short time. To be honest, I didn't like them. The smoky bacon made the flavour of the chips taste burnt. Mind you, I love poutines, but these chips just didn't taste that well. Maybe if it weren't for the "smoky" bacon and just "bacon", I probably would've liked them a bit better. Overall, it's an okay chip, but not for me.

May 10, 2016

These are the most discusting chip I had from lays. It does not taste like bacon poutine at all. i won;t bother wasting my money again on these. I will stick to my favorute

May 10, 2016

Nothing compares with a chip that has bacon and poutine flavor in it. You can really taste it in every bite that you want to eat the entire bag. Not so salty and over-flavored.

July 12, 2015

This newer flavour of Lays chips is just disgusting and not an enjoyable snack at all. I would not reccomend it to anyone.

July 12, 2015

These just don't taste good. Chip companies are getting too creative with flavours that don't work. The flavour of these chips were difficult to identify. They were just really salty. I'm going to stick with tried and true flavours from now on.

July 11, 2015

very bad tasting. the new flavour is not imaginative and does not need bacon flavour in it. Just poutine would have been a good flavour

June 09, 2015

These I found delicious, they tasted like poutine with bacon....outstanding!

June 09, 2015

This flavour combo was spicy and you could taste both ingredients. The flavours did not overpower one another. These chips were good but we would not purchase on a regular basis. They were crisp and fresh but I prefer just a poutine flavoured chip like the PC World of Flavours Poutine.

May 02, 2015

Tastes delicious! I love the combination of Bacon and Poutine flavours. Lays chips are always the best !

September 10, 2014

It needs more bacon flavour to balance out the poutine. One of the better Lay's chip flavours for 2014. Tasty enough that I would buy again. This is a winner.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for