Lay's Creamy Garlic Caesar Chips Reviews

Ranked #613 out of 1061 in Snacks

January 16, 2016

These are disgusting! They taste bad and leave an awful taste in your mouth.

June 09, 2015

We did not enjoy this flavour. It had an unappetizing artificial flavour that left a bad taste in your mouth. Only tried it because it was new but was not impressed with the flavour. The chips were crispy and fresh but we were not fans of this particular flavour.

1.5/5

June 05, 2015

doesnt taste like ceaser salad had an odd flavor not a big fan, one of the worst flavors made.

June 05, 2015

I bought these when they first came out and I noticed they tasted very similar to sour cream and onion chips. I couldn't really taste anything that reminded me of ceaser salad..

June 05, 2015

These flavor of Lay's Chips is horrible. I bought them because I love Caesar Salads and was expecting this be a nice tasting flavor. It has a weird taste and the spices don't mix well in this flavor.

June 05, 2015

I thought this flavour was really weird and tasted really artificial. They are definitely just a one time buy just to see what everyone is talking about.

April 14, 2015

Just tried these today and I love them!!! The flavour is a little weird but they're good

April 14, 2015

I didn't really care for these chips all too much, the flavour is so weird and doesn;t work well in a chip form. I think I will stick to eating ceasar salad seperate from chips.

May 19, 2014

these are good chips but reminded me a lot of sour cream and onion with a hint of garlic. family still enjoyed them.

September 26, 2013

Yummy!! I hope these make the cut. Great taste and great idea!!

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk