Lay's Dill Chips Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1061 in Snacks

March 16, 2016

Lay's dill chips are excellent and full of flavour. Another great this is that Lay's chips are often on sale. You will always find a bag of Lay's chips in our home.

February 29, 2016

These are probably one the best dill pickle chips out there. Just the perfect amount of flavor. Lay's chips are always light and crispy. You can never get enough.

January 30, 2016

For those of you who like chips and love the flavor of dill pickle, please head to a store near you and grab a pack of Lay's Dill Pickle chips. They are absolutely delicious. "I bet you can't eat just one"!!

January 30, 2016

These would be my first choice for lays chips.
I love the dill pickle flavour!

January 30, 2016

I love Lay's chips and only Lay's chips! I cannot eat any other brand and be truly wanting more! It is more expensive than I care for so it a treat I buy when on sale! The dill pickle is by far my favorite!

November 19, 2015

These lil buggers are by far my fav of the lay's chips. Great dill pickle flavour. I hate when something is 'creamy dill', i appreciate true dill flavour

August 24, 2015

These are the best dill pickle chips on the market. Just the perfect amout of flavour. Alot of other brands add way to much flavour and are just to over powering but lays has the perfect amount... Bet ya just can't eat one :-)

July 15, 2015

I love Lays potato chips and Dill Pickle are my favourite ones.

June 09, 2015

I love dill pickle chips, these are nice and crispy with the right amount of dill!

June 05, 2015

Honestly, you can't trust me around chips, especially not these ones, just the right amount of zesty flavour.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play