Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Chips

Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Chips Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 1062 in Snacks

March 10, 2016

I like these chips,they have a nice crunch,and you can really taste the pepper,this makes an awesome snack,I love eating this with salsa,it is so yummy,I can never get enough. The price isn't bad either.I would definitely recommend to friends.

September 14, 2015

I really like this flavour from Lays and the kettle cooked texture makes them so much more tasty. I like the sea salt and the nice cracked pepper flavour, simple yet pretty good. I wouldn't eat them as my go to chip but they are ok.

June 12, 2015

Our family loves Lay's Kettle Chips and the various flavors. They are a wonderful different kind of chip. My husband loves this flavor of the salt/pepper combo. It's not too salty or too peppery tasting, just right.

June 12, 2015

I love kettle chips to start with, they are so crispy and good, these have an awesome spicy peppery taste, they are delicious.

April 07, 2015

I was expecting these to be gross, but they tasted really really good!

March 04, 2015

un melange parfait entre le sel de mer et le poivre, le gout est tres bon

March 04, 2015

Amazing! What a flavourful duo that tickle your taste buds. Just the right blend of both spices makes this chip a winner. A nice mellow peppery after taste keeps you coming back for more.