Lay's Maple Moose Chips Reviews

Ranked #1059 out of 1062 in Snacks

January 12, 2016

These are the most horrible flavored chips that my family has ever tried ,so gross

April 16, 2014

These were amazing. They tasted like smoked maple bacon. The onlything that I would've changed I would've made them ripple though.

April 15, 2014

Really bad - love sweet and salty but this went really wrong for lays ! Not my cup of tea at all. I couldn't even give then away

October 06, 2013

Lays has missed the mark with Maple Moose Chips. They are sweet but not quiet right. Personally I would skip them and stick to what you know best.

September 29, 2013

i was not a big fan... i found they tasted gross! save the maple syrup for pancakes! not chips.. like common.. totally not worth being lays new flavor!

September 25, 2013

I'm not sure why these chips had a smokey flavour, but that was a big factor in ruining these chips for me. I don't mind smokey flavoured chips like Hickory Sticks, but these chips' smokey-sweet flavour is what did it in. I was expecting more of a BBQ flavour sweet taste, but instead we were given (to my chagrin) a maple-sweet taste. Should it be in chips? No thank you.

September 24, 2013

Has a unique taste. Good if you want to try something different. Not my favorite flavour

September 24, 2013

Did not like the flavor. Tried all 4 new flavors nad this was my least favorite.

September 05, 2013

I was NOT impressed with these chips at all. Too greasy and tasted more on the line of a BBQ chip.

August 30, 2013

Oh my goodness! These are awfull! Not sure who actually thought these tasted good enough to make money off of , but really they are gross! Apparently lays was trying to loose their betcha can't eat just one bet. I'll bet you can't eat more than one! Ewwww!