Lay's Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1061 in Snacks

Lay's baked potato crisp is made with 100 percent pure sunflower oil. The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommended that most of the fats you eat be mono and polyunsaturated fats. Sunflower oil is 90% mono and polyunsaturated fats and has 0 grams trans fat.

October 30, 2016

I really enjoy these. They are one of my favorite flavors by lays. Simple and delicious. The only thing is...I can't stop eating them and then next thing you know, the whole bag is empty.

October 22, 2016

I have to admit that when Lays comes out with those international flavours I always have to try them. Sometimes they are terrible, sometimes they are good. Ketchup is still my favorite flavour. I just wish they would get rigged chips instead of the flats and there is way too much air in those bags that keep getting smaller and smaller.

October 19, 2016

One of my go to salty snacks is the Lay's regular potato chips. I love how you can taste the potato and they have the perfect amount of salt. Like they say, you can't have just one! I have to restrain myself because I could eat them all! I just wish they were healthier. I would recommend, in moderation.

October 02, 2016

Cette saveur est divine ,c'est une de mes saveurs de croustilles favorite. Bon goût ,un peu piquant avec le poivre. Chips croustillante et bien assaisonné.

October 02, 2016

One of my favourite chip brands! I really love the fact that they have a low sodium regular flavour. Not many other brands do. Eat them alone or with dip which is my fav!! I always grab the family size bag, because once you get started, you can't stop eating them. I find regular chips way too salty, these however, are delicious!!

August 11, 2016

Love the Old Fashioned Bar-B-Q - they are the best ones! They are that tangy sort of spicy bbq chips, and are my absolute fave! Even got some others hooked on them. Chips are definitely not the best nutritional snack, but they are super yummy! Ah the dilemma.

August 11, 2016

When I'm looking to satisfy my salty craving, Lays potato chips are the ones I usually grab. There are lots of different flavors, and the crunch is great! They usually go on sale for a really good price, so I stock up.

July 25, 2016

Lay's make the best potato chips! I like SOME store brands, but Lay's is #1. I like ketchup, sour cream and onion, cheddar and sour cream and bbq the best. Lay's plain chips are also the BEST for dipping into chip dip. Yum!

July 21, 2016

I'm personally someone who likes 'original' flavours. Lays doesn't taste like anything on the market- it is immediately recognizable. Tastes good. I like to put them in my sandwich and have some crunch. I recommend it ;)

July 21, 2016

Lay's potato chips are the very very very best! Lovely salty, greasy snacks. Not cut too thin, and not too thick as some other brands. Not too salty. Perfect amount of greasy. I love the normal, natural flavour. I can't eat a whole bag by myself, usually I leave about 1/8 for the rest of my family. Haha