Lay's Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1114 in Snacks

Lay's baked potato crisp is made with 100 percent pure sunflower oil. The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommended that most of the fats you eat be mono and polyunsaturated fats. Sunflower oil is 90% mono and polyunsaturated fats and has 0 grams trans fat.

January 09, 2017

These are my favourite chips by lays. They are almost like a regular chip except with the amazing pepper flavor. Probably the best chip ever created by lays. Goes great at parties with sandwiches etc. You gotta try these, I swear you'll be addicted.

January 09, 2017

Not good for going on a diet but great when you have that craving for something tasty.Lay's Potato Chips are the best brand name in chips out there.They are always fresh tasting and come in many different flavours.I love the salt and pepper ones,tastes just right with a glass of soft drink.Excellent snack for watching TV or when Friends drop by unexpected.I recommend them.

January 05, 2017

Lays Salt and Pepper chips, hands down, best flavour EVER. I was a little hesitant to try it but it is now my goto bag of chips when I need a treat. No dip needed!!

January 05, 2017

I love Lays! I'm hooked on these potato chips! My husband thinks I love them more than him! LOL! But seriously, when they're on sale, even better because I buy several bags! Always fresh and crispy!

October 30, 2016

I really enjoy these. They are one of my favorite flavors by lays. Simple and delicious. The only thing is...I can't stop eating them and then next thing you know, the whole bag is empty.

October 22, 2016

I have to admit that when Lays comes out with those international flavours I always have to try them. Sometimes they are terrible, sometimes they are good. Ketchup is still my favorite flavour. I just wish they would get rigged chips instead of the flats and there is way too much air in those bags that keep getting smaller and smaller.

October 19, 2016

One of my go to salty snacks is the Lay's regular potato chips. I love how you can taste the potato and they have the perfect amount of salt. Like they say, you can't have just one! I have to restrain myself because I could eat them all! I just wish they were healthier. I would recommend, in moderation.

October 02, 2016

Cette saveur est divine ,c'est une de mes saveurs de croustilles favorite. Bon goût ,un peu piquant avec le poivre. Chips croustillante et bien assaisonné.

October 02, 2016

One of my favourite chip brands! I really love the fact that they have a low sodium regular flavour. Not many other brands do. Eat them alone or with dip which is my fav!! I always grab the family size bag, because once you get started, you can't stop eating them. I find regular chips way too salty, these however, are delicious!!

August 11, 2016

Love the Old Fashioned Bar-B-Q - they are the best ones! They are that tangy sort of spicy bbq chips, and are my absolute fave! Even got some others hooked on them. Chips are definitely not the best nutritional snack, but they are super yummy! Ah the dilemma.