Lay's Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1243 in Snacks

Lay's baked potato crisp is made with 100 percent pure sunflower oil. The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommended that most of the fats you eat be mono and polyunsaturated fats. Sunflower oil is 90% mono and polyunsaturated fats and has 0 grams trans fat.

March 30, 2017

Omg my Favorite! I gotta eat my Lays ! Yup! Favorite is Ketchup but omg anything will do, is all Yummy! :D Love love love! I highly recommand it! I really love my Potatoe Chips to be all white with no dark spots like other companies, this item is very very High Quality, you can tell they choose the Best Poatoes for these chip! AAA+++++Thank you for existing! :D

March 19, 2017

I love Lay's potato chips, they are my favorite and the only ones I actually buy, I prefer the plain salty chips and I like black pepper - so what's not to like?

March 06, 2017

Lay's salt and pepper potato chips are a nice change from the regular flavours. I love how light and crispy they are with a nice cracked pepper taste. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed these.

March 06, 2017

These chips are great! i love how crispy and thin they are and the flavour is so good! can be eaten with a dip or without! definately a great product :)

March 04, 2017

I've always been a lover of Lays potatoe chips. Honestly I cannot put down the bag! The texture is perfect and I love how it's thin and crunchy! Very good price too!

February 28, 2017

Lay's potato chips Sea salt & Pepper has a really nice taste. They are great to eat plain or with dips, melted cheese, or salsa. My family enjoys chips any way.
    Lay's chips always taste fresh and crispy with a nice crunchiness. I like the combination of sea salt and pepper. These two seasonings I use on many of my home-made dishes. Unfortunately they have discontinued this flavor. Hopefully Lay's will bring out something similar. Meanwhile, I will continue to enjoy their many other chip flavors.

February 28, 2017

You can not stop at just one! Their delicious , They are always fresh and crunchy.Always my snack of choice any time I want something salty. I love the way they crunch, and I like the thin crispness.

February 28, 2017

We are big snackers in this house, if there is a hockey / baseball / football game on, it's a sure thing that Lay's are being consumed. The Sea salt and Pepper is my favourite of all the flavours... which is not surprising because I'm a pepper fanatic, I even put it on melon.

February 28, 2017

This is an amazing snack if you like something that's not overly powerful in flavor this will quench your tastebuds. This is also great with a nice garlic and spice dip.

February 25, 2017

I was skeptical to try the sea salt & pepper lays! Seemed like an odd combination for a chip but were they ever delicious! Really great flavour, the chips are light and crispy. Delicious snack!