Lay's Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1178 in Snacks

Lay's baked potato crisp is made with 100 percent pure sunflower oil. The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommended that most of the fats you eat be mono and polyunsaturated fats. Sunflower oil is 90% mono and polyunsaturated fats and has 0 grams trans fat.

February 25, 2017

I was skeptical to try the sea salt & pepper lays! Seemed like an odd combination for a chip but were they ever delicious! Really great flavour, the chips are light and crispy. Delicious snack!

February 25, 2017

Not sure if this is to review all the flavors of chips or just this sea salt and pepper one, but I do love almost all the flavors of lays, they may have a lot of calories but they feel like a light snack

February 25, 2017

Love love love these chips. They've been my go to snack since I was a little girl. Very tasty and not too over powering. They're not to crunchy and they don't get boring. Super addicting !

February 25, 2017

These chips were my first experience with this flavour of chips. I am not a big fan of these. I wouldn't mind eating them if I was offered them, but they aren't my first choice of chip. I'm not a big fan of the bitter flavour of the black pepper. They also have a slight different texture, but I actually like the texture of them and would like to try different flavours in this texture.

February 25, 2017

for junk food its ok mite be ok every other month don't eat chips often and lays or old fashion are about as much as I can take better than rice crisps there awful

January 09, 2017

These are my favourite chips by lays. They are almost like a regular chip except with the amazing pepper flavor. Probably the best chip ever created by lays. Goes great at parties with sandwiches etc. You gotta try these, I swear you'll be addicted.

January 09, 2017

Not good for going on a diet but great when you have that craving for something tasty.Lay's Potato Chips are the best brand name in chips out there.They are always fresh tasting and come in many different flavours.I love the salt and pepper ones,tastes just right with a glass of soft drink.Excellent snack for watching TV or when Friends drop by unexpected.I recommend them.

January 05, 2017

Lays Salt and Pepper chips, hands down, best flavour EVER. I was a little hesitant to try it but it is now my goto bag of chips when I need a treat. No dip needed!!

January 05, 2017

I love Lays! I'm hooked on these potato chips! My husband thinks I love them more than him! LOL! But seriously, when they're on sale, even better because I buy several bags! Always fresh and crispy!

October 30, 2016

I really enjoy these. They are one of my favorite flavors by lays. Simple and delicious. The only thing is...I can't stop eating them and then next thing you know, the whole bag is empty.