Lay's Sea Salt & Pepper Chips

Lay's Sea Salt & Pepper Chips Reviews

Ranked #911 out of 1061 in Snacks

March 04, 2016

These chips are really tasty ,so much flavor,you get the mix of the salt and heat from the pepper,super crunchy chips,I can literally eat the whole bag .Lays chips are better quality than other chips ,would definitely recommend to other people

January 05, 2016

This has got to be my favorite chip flavor! They are so addicting. Just the right amount of tangy, salty, spicy flavor. Definitely bad for my New Year's resolution!

January 05, 2016

Lay's Sea Salt & Pepper Chips;

great!!!
right amount of salt and pepper
actually they can add EVEN MORE pepper but still good combination
good amount
good flavour
easy thin to bit into and added crunch

June 05, 2015

This flavour is so simple, yet so different. I really love it and think its great for dripping into chip dip.

June 05, 2015

I'm so sad that this Lay's flavor is no longer in production. It was the perfect blend of salt and pepper. It didn't pack a lot of heat, it was just amazing. I can't believe that they no longer make this tasty flavoured chip.

April 22, 2014

I love savory snacks and these take the cake! I also love spicy foods and the cracked pepper gives these chips a nice kick. Pairs well with an ice cold corona and lime!

December 05, 2013

I'm a sucker for chips. That's my go to junk food. If you want something a little salty, but with a light pepper mixed in as well, this is the chip for you!