Lays wasabi ginger potato chips Reviews

Ranked #664 out of 1123 in Snacks

April 21, 2016

These were the best things I've had in forever! They're kettle chips so they are slightly healthier but obviously still not amazing if you are looking to diet but honestly as a health addict, i can't get enough of these! They aren't super wasabi, they have this sweet and salty flavour that you really just can't bit your finger on. They're really crunchy and just awesome! Definitely love this item!

March 14, 2016

Lays wasabi ginger potato chips are so tasty. The chips are thick (but no ridges) and crunchy. They are full of wasabi and ginger flavour so much you would think you were eating sushi! These chips are so flavourful and so addictive. You can't stop at only a handful ... in fact, it would be very easy to eat a whole bag in one sitting.

March 10, 2016

These chips are pretty strange but they're so good! I love sushi and a chip flavoured like its accoutrements? Yes please! You can taste the wasabi (but it's not aggressive) and the pickled ginger and it's some kinda crazy flavour magic. I love that they're the kettle variety for the extra crunchiness too.

February 17, 2016

These are absolutely amazing, my husband and I love sushi and are very much fans of the wasabi and ginger spice. We had a hard time staying out of the bag. Those who aren't fans of sushi might not care for it. You are either going to like it or hate it.

December 11, 2015

These are utterly disgusting. I love my chips, and these my friend are not a flavour of chip I would recommend to anyone!