• LeapFrog My Pal Scout
Good

LeapFrog My Pal Scout Reviews

Ranked #890 out of 987 in Misc

May 29, 2015

I bought this for my son when he turned 6 months. A year later, and Pal is still a staple toy at our home! I love how easy it is for him to use (and us to update). Its educational and personalized to the child (name, favorite foods etc...). Pal is definitely a toy that has staying power!!

March 06, 2015

My little one received Scout for his birthday, I love that you can personalize it to your child and it always says your child's name. My little one loves him, he's always playing with it. The features are great, and if he didn't receive it as a gift, I would've gotten it for him.

December 05, 2013

I bought my youngest daughter one of these Scout Dogs when she was 1, and she loved it! She would carry it around everywhere and play with it all the time. The nice thing about this, is that you can customize it so it says your child's name, as well as sing songs. It's really cute!!

December 05, 2013

My son plays with this toy daily. Its great that you can personalize it as well.
Only down side is that his name is not available on their lists.