Leclerc celebration milk chocolate cookies

Leclerc celebration milk chocolate cookies Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 181 in Baked Goods

February 17, 2017

this cookies from Leclerc are very tasty, we all enjoying eating them as a treat..the chocolate make them perfect...my kids loved them too, sometimes I put few inside their lunch bags .

February 17, 2017

Ces biscuits sont supers bons à un très bon prix!!! Je les adore!! Avec un grand verre de lait c'est que du bonheur! N'hésitez pas à essayer, je les recommande sas problèmes.

February 13, 2017

I received a box of these cookies from my little grandson for Christmas because he likes them so much. Well, it turns out Grandma likes them just as much...sort of like a Social Tea cookie with a lovely coating of milk chocolate on top. Just perfect to take a bite of cookie and then a swallow of hot tea or coffee to melt the chocolate. I consider this tasty cookie my treat of the day.

August 10, 2016

J'adooooooore tellement ces biscuits! Ils sont si bons, si je pourrais je mangerais la boîte au complet! Il sont tendre et pas trop sucré! Avec du lait c'est parfait!

August 09, 2016

These cookies are soooo tasty, I got these at my local grocery store for about $4.00 but only if there are any left, usually they are sold out.

These have a nice cookie base with a generous sized chocolate block on top, defiantly the perfect combination. These don't last long in my household because the entire family loves and visitors always love them as well.