Lego Friends Sets

Lego Friends Sets Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 470 in Toys

April 03, 2016

These sets are very expensive but when you have or know a child who loves them it's totally worth it because they will get so much playtime from this and hey at least they are building something with their hands and not just sat staring at a tv screen. Great gift!

April 03, 2016

These toy sets not only amuse my children for hours but also teaches them patience and problem solving skills. They are a great way to encourage a big imagination and become a hobby that will last longer than a day. Durable, easy to assemble, and adorable

June 18, 2015

I bought this for my niece after seeing this product on here. She absolutely loves it! Every time she would come over to my house she would play with my old Lego and loved it so I knew she would love this as well.

April 02, 2015

great for kids around the age of 6-8 i think. my daughter loves playing with this! keeps her busy and she always asking for the add on peices to buy!

April 01, 2015

I oils buy this for my niece when she was a bit younger a few years ago! She loved them then and still loves playing with them! There's so much you can collect and the collection just gets bigger!

January 29, 2015

Recommended age 7-12. Kids will enjoy building these detailed structures that can de built and dismantled for subsequent uses. They are a wonderful collection that keeps children entertained and helps them concentrate and try to figure out building challenges.