Lemon Fresh Sun In Hair Lightener

Lemon Fresh Sun In Hair Lightener Reviews

Ranked #931 out of 2309 in Hair Care

November 09, 2016

I love this product. I only highlighted my hair with it and it works real good the only thing I found was that some of the streaks never washed out so now I have a permanent light streak in the front and a couple in the sides. not sure how that will work if I ever decide to go dark.

June 10, 2015

I tried this product many years ago. I found that it did nothing for my hair. I tried it a few times and just did not like this product.

June 10, 2015

Oh my god the dreaded Sun In. I used this and it lightened my hair so well I kept using it regularly for a few months. This resulted in my hair becoming so weak and thin it was breaking in my hands. My hair dresser told me that this product is super terrible and leads to major damage. Do yourself a favour and just buy a real box of hair dye and do it right.

May 16, 2015

This product works so well at lightening your hair in the summertime. I really love how easy it is to use, and it comes out looking great everytime. It also smells super good.

May 16, 2015

This stuff works really well great for summer spray some in your hair and it naturally brightens hair in the sun. Works quickly, very effective, and smells soooo good ! The light smell of lemon lingers through my hair all day ! And very affordable! Found at any drug store.