L’Oreal Professionel Paris Force Vector Reinforcing Anti- Breakage Shampoo

L’Oreal Professionel Paris Force Vector Reinforcing Anti- Breakage Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #683 out of 935 in Shampoo

Designed specifically to help prevent breakage in fragile, brittle hair, Serie Expert Force Vector Shampoo helps to strengthen your hair while gently cleansing. Infused with 5x more Incell that normal Serie Expert shampoos, Force Vector Shampoo delivers more reinforcing formula to your hair fiber for a more intense dose of strengthening power.

June 08, 2015

I have used this brand and I love it make me feel good about my hair

December 14, 2011

I'm very wary of spending a lot of money on shampoos, I am not sure if how much you pay for one ever determines how well it works. In this case, I can tell you that the shampoo does work well- I do notice a difference in my hair's strength and flat ironing it often leaves it brittle so this is a great remedy for that.

Here's the thing though- this is pretty pricey and hard to get a hold of, so I am not sure if I would purchase it again. Besides the price, one factor I was not a fan of was that the shampoo doesn't lather very much. Not to say that it doesn't work, but personally- I love a good lathering shampoo with lots of bubbles!

The smell is nice, but I found it a bit masculine. It's also not very strong so I felt like it didn't last long in my hair. I like this shampoo and would use it again if it were less expensive and available at a nearby drugstore but I'm not sure if I will purchase again.

I received this product to review.