Lepage Ultra Gel Super Glue Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 539 in Misc

LePage® Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is a specially formulated rubber toughened instant adhesive that resists impact, shock, vibration and temperature extremes. It is ideal for bonds subject to daily use and harsh conditions. The Rubber Toughened Formula is also Outdoor Safe and gives more time to align pieces before the glue takes hold. LePage® Ultra Gel Control Super Glue comes in a patented side-squeeze design for maximum control and air-tight storage. It dries clear and sets without clamping. LePage® Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is resistant to moisture and freezing temperatures.

July 16, 2016

I guess i differ from some of the other reviews - i found it an effective glue for fixing broken mugs/handles, picture frames, etc - but when it came to heavy duty things - like re-gluing a piece on my clay pots - it didn't perform any better or worse then any other comparable glue.

June 01, 2016

My wife uses the glue regularly. She is a school teacher, and with the limited budgets in schools, she is constantly using it repair items in the school. She host a knitting club in her elementary school. She works in an inner city school, and she purchased the knitting looms the children use with her own money, over the past several years. She has had several of the pins break off from the children using them. She has glued them back on , and they are as sturdy as when originally made.

April 05, 2016

Best superglue by far. I was lucky enough to get to try it free through a review site and now there is no other glue I want to use. It has a fine opening that makes getting glue in the exact spot easily. It is bonded after 30 seconds. Glues pretty much anything and it doesn't come unglued. Don't get it on your skin. This is strong stuff. A little more pricey but very worth it.

March 17, 2016

This super glue from Lepage is one of the best super glues I've ever used. The gel form is great because it stays where you put it unlike other super glues that run everywhere as soon as it leaves the tube. I use it on everything for a quick fix!

March 04, 2016

This is one of the best super glues I have tried (and I have tried a lot!) largely due to the clever squeeze bottle that allows you to dispense a decent amount of glue with each application and it does not dry out between uses. The nozzle stays clear and doesn't clog up which is a marked difference between other blue bottles. The actual super glue works well and bonds to a multitude of surfaces. I did find that the glue can "bleach" or discolour the area where it is applied so you have to be a little careful not to smear it on visible surfaces.

February 08, 2016

This glue is the best bonding adhesive I've found for adhering rhinestones and or assorted flat backed cabs to other items. It doesn't leave a filmy colour when dry either. Inoffensive scent.

January 31, 2016

This is a great product. I don't use super glue too often but when I do I buy this stuff. Works really great and it dries super fast. Don't get it on your fingers though! Great price too as I usually find it at my local discount store.

January 31, 2016

Lepage Ultra Gel Super Glue is amazing I used to use this glue at one of my workplace to glue some material that was let go I would apply just a little dab of this Glue and it would bond together the material instantly

December 30, 2015

This is definitely a super glue,can be used on many things ,but if it gets on your skin its so hard to get off so be Careful, but for anything broken works great

November 16, 2015

Lepage Ultra Gel Super Glue;

Actually in our work place!!

Works great, things actually get stuck together and stay stuck together.
Be careful when getting on fingers and / or clothing, VERY hard and tough to remove.

Not appropriate for children's use.
Or be careful.

Great for items to stick together

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender