LG G3 Smart Phone Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 143 in Cell Phones

October 27, 2016

This is by far the best phone I have ever owned. It works so well and it is so simple to use. You can customize the entire phone to have the set up any way you want it which is so nice. Both my husband and I have this phone and will never go back to Iphones. This phone has a long battery life and it runs really fast. I love using it and the screen is big enough to watch shows or movies on it when you don't have access to a computer or TV. The next time I upgrade my phone it will to be a phone from LG. They are too under rated for there cost and how well they work.

March 27, 2016

Best phone ive ever own so far, I must say like hands down they really killed it with this one. Its super fast. The screen size is perfect. Its just an all around good Phone to have.

February 24, 2016

I purchased this phone back in september and its treated me very well. I was previously an iphone user and i must say i love how i totally can customize my android to my preferences. It was on sale at walmart for 100$ on a 2 year contract and it came with a 100 dollar walmart giftcard!

February 16, 2016

I was very excited last year when I got my new phone, the LG G3. I got it through a 2 year contract with videotron, and I must say I've been impressed up until now, just over a year later. The battery life was great at first, and when I say at first, I mean for the first year or so, but now I am having a lot of trouble keeping the battery. And yes, before you ask, I did follow the initial procedure on how you should be saving the battery on a phone. Another thing I've been having a problem with is the music portion of the phone. It seems as though if I use slightly cheaper ear buds, my music starts turning up and down (the volume) and the songs change on their own time. Anyways, maybe it's not the best phone for a two year contract.
Hopefully they fixed some of these problems on the LG G4.

Good luck users!

February 09, 2016

I bought it in Oct 2015 and its battery started giving problem within a month i went to the shop and they changed the battery but it started to give problem again within a week and now they told me its software problem,so they gave me anew phone after going for it for 3 months and this new phone is again having problem with battery within a week

February 07, 2016

Love this phone, doesn't bug, very user friendly and just the right size to hold in your hand!

January 30, 2016

I love my phone although I have had to exchange it twice to get a new one due to the battery pack overheating

September 05, 2015

Hi recently i got the lg g3. Wow i im love whit that phone the only thing is the size, i found it a little to big. I love the fact that the button are at the back the picture are great and there is alot of memory.

August 01, 2015

I have to say that I am very impressed with my new lgg3. I have had it for 2 months now and it works great. The camera is by far one of the best phone cameras I have seen. My picture quality seems to be very good. The speaker is awesome for listing to tunes and the call quality seems to be nice and clear. The battery has pretty good life and I use my phone constantly for browsing the web and the life of the battery seems to do what I want. I must say I would recommend this phone to people!

July 30, 2015

Love it, even if it is a little bulky for me is really neat to use, fast, the battery last a lot more than other phones