LG Keybo/EnV Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 143 in Cell Phones

LG enV2 VX-9100 phone ready for activation on the Verizon Wireless network contract free. Includes a battery and wall charger. The LG enV2 is one of the best phones for text messaging. A full QWERTY keypad, large QVGA display and fast EVDO data makes it the ideal text messaging phone. This phone also comes with a 2 megapixel camera, a MP3 player, Bluetooth compatibility, MMS and SMS messaging, and microSD slot. The enV2 has a great responsive keypad, it is easy to use and has great sound quality. This device has been extensively audited and is certified to be 100% functional. The following tests and operations were performed on this device: call tested; all data removed; keypad tested; mic tested; speaker tested; charge port tested; ear piece tested; cleaned & disinfected.

0.5/5

April 22, 2016

definitely not a great phone, dropped this phone once when i was texting and it snapped right in half, i had it probably close to 5/6 years ago, definitely happy to have that phone out of my life

April 24, 2012

Honestly I adore this phone! I HAD one and loved everything about it. Easy to use, easy to text never had a problem with it and wish I still had it! Unfortunately we renewed our contract got new phones and I do not like them at all. Seriously considering going back to me beloved Keybo which after 3 years is still in mint condition not a scratch on it!

April 21, 2009

Great phone. Really great for texting. works well

January 23, 2009

I got this phone because my last one ended up dying! I chose this phone because I dont have need for a blackberry, but I love texting. I absolutely LOVE the qwerty keyboard, it seriously makes texting so easy and quick. I love the red color of the phone as well, they have a black too. the sound quality during calls is awesome. So far so good. Everythings great about it. has a great camera too 2 megapixels, which I think is rare for a cell phone. :-)