LG LED Flat Screen Television

LG LED Flat Screen Television Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 613 in Electronics

Brighter colors. Deeper blacks. Greater energy efficiency. LED display technology is one of the latest advancements and the LE5300 offers it at a price that’s in reach. Now it’s easy to get into LED.

Average Price:  $2,500.00

April 24, 2015

I love my LG TV i will never depart and return to a small screen ever because the size and color and quality of this TV is just un-comaprable

February 28, 2015

I'm happy with the tv. The picture quality is good, and its easy to figure out.

September 08, 2014

Fantastic!!! I bought this TV 2 years ago and it has been amazing. My hubby uses it for gaming all the time and the graphics are amazing. Will definatly buy another LG TV

August 05, 2014

Have had this TV for a while now and the picture is still great. We have a 46 in in our living room and it is used constantly not only for watching but when we have presentations on our computer.

November 18, 2013

Great TV and not too expensive comparatively speaking. I bought this TV a few years ago and it still running strong. No issues whatsoever. A tank in the Flat Screen dept. I recommend it.

September 08, 2013

I love my new tv!!! Lots of features, picture is the best I have seen!!! Price was very reasonable. I highly recommend LG products

June 17, 2012

LG is my brand, for 90% of the electronics in my home. I have a 42" in my bedroom, and I love it. It takes a little while to get the settings just the way you like it. We played around for about a week tweaking the setting till they were just right. I have no complaints at all, it's got great picture and sound quality. I love Lg all my monitors for my computers are LG as well. I love LG !!

March 25, 2011

Very nice tv we have them at work 3 of them. they are really nice. i wish i had one in my home they are amazing picture and sound. the HDMI is so easy to use.

March 01, 2011

BEST TV EVER!!!!!! Great quality and picture!!!! LOVE IT!