LG Optimus Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 143 in Cell Phones

April 30, 2014

An older phone I used. Nice cell phone with some games and tools.
This is a great hand down phone. My kids use it now.

September 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I both have this cellphone. Both phones have many problems : apps freezing and the clock isn't accurate (after 24h, the clock is 1h late!!!).

July 12, 2013

I also got my first smartphone LG optimus one in a Koodo tab was free too, I loved t since the first minute I had it in my hands, its thin light and simple, as I do like!, my reviiew is 100%

November 13, 2012

This was my first smartphone. I actually got it free on a Koodo tab, so it was great for the 'free' price tag lol. The screen is a decent shape, and resolution is nice. The biggest problem I encountered was the battery life...drained so fast! And also application would constantly shut down.

August 16, 2012

Recently I was on the hunt for a new cell phone, as hubby needed a new one for work. I decided we'd just give him my old one, and I'd buy a new one - he doesn't need anything fancy for his job, and my old one would do the trick. I used to have an LG Rumour 2, and I love the LG brand - all our electronics are LG, so I logged onto my phone company's website, and found the new LG Optimus. Upon doing some research on it, and liking the style of it, I decided that was what I was going to get. It's sleek, fast, has a touch screen, dual cameras - front and back, and much more. I use this phone for everything - texting, capturing pics and videos, using Facebook, checking emails, the weather, and so much more. At first I found it a little strange, but I would be lost without it. I highly recommend this phone, and other LG products!