LG Rumor 2
Good

LG Rumor 2 Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 146 in Cell Phones

LG Rumor 2 hit the market in 2007, and well received as an easy-to-use messaging. The design and build materials caught a lot of attention with its solid slider geared toward a youthful market focused on text and messaging. Visit lg.com for more information.

June 21, 2015

This phone wasn't bad when I had it in 2010, but by today's standards there is no way that it could keep up. I had it in the orange colour which was fun, and the qwerty keyboard was good, but I can't deal with no touch screen phones anymore.

June 21, 2015

I love my LG Rumor 2. I bought it several years ago. When I bought it, I was told that they don't make them anymore. I bought it anyway. It was the type of phone I wanted. I love the qwerty key board & that it has a camera. I really love this phone. I just mainly use it for texting & a few phone calls. This phone has been very reliable, now that I've had it for several years the battery don't last as long, but I make sure it's charged before I leave the house. It's the best phone I ever had. I would highly recommend the LG Rumor 2, but they don't make them anymore. It's a great phone!! I would purchase another one but like I said they don't make them anymore. I love my LG Rumor 2, hope it lasts me another few years. :)

April 30, 2014

My husband wanted a phone with the QWERTY keys, you know guys fingers on the little touch screens... He liked the phone, a lot. When I ungraded him to a Sony xeperia he was up set to let it go.
    But the battery wasn't working as long as we needed it too in a day.

November 18, 2011

So....I might have bought this phone for the camera as well LOL
    it is a good camera! Better than any of my blackberrys...but thats about it

ummmmmm unless you just want a phone with a good camera, dont get it pleasssssse you will be where I am writing a bad review for a boring phone. Too small, and I dont even have sausage fingers!

1.5/5

June 23, 2011

I liked the phone when i first got it but now it`s starting to get boring... The keyboard is too small and i keep missing calls because the answer button is so small. The phone is too small. And i have super skinny fingers sooo......
    The only thing i like about it is the camera. :)

sorry LG.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish