LG Rumor Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 146 in Cell Phones

• Changeable Back Plates: Interchangeable back plates let you customize the look of your LG Phone for big-time personalization.
  • Bluetooth Connectivity: Talk hands-free with a wireless Bluetooth headset. You can hook up to a PC desktop or laptop to access music and games, print pictures, transfer contacts, and more.
  • Music Player: Enjoy your favorite tunes wherever you go, right on your phone.
  • microSD Memory Port: Use a USB connection to transfer files quickly and easily from your phones microSD card to your PC.
  • IM and you can check your POP3/IMAP email account, and the instant-messaging client lets you chat anytime-right on your phone.
  • 4-Line QWERTY Keyboard: Large, external QWERTY keyboard slides out to let you fire off messages, emails, and contact lists with the greatest of ease.

• 1/5

April 22, 2016

definitely a great first phone, held up great through every drop, never stopped working, very durable and i liked the qwerty slide out keyboard, but ultimately the phone would not be ideal to have in this day and age

April 11, 2015

good first phone, loved it for 3 years but the screen is the only downfall way to small

August 13, 2014

really liked it when i first got it, the flip keyboard was cool but screen way to small.

July 22, 2012

Ok this is a cheap priced phone and it acts like one. I bought it for the flip out keyboard which is easier to type with. It turns off all on its own, It needs upgrades and repairs three times in one year and does not hold a charge long. If you are looking for something as a first time childs phone well this is the one, but if you need a reliable phone do not buy it.

February 27, 2011

I got it for free with a 2-3 year plan, can't remember. I liked this cellphone but all the pictures I took with it, I couldn't print out because it needed the cord and the thing that upset me was that I paid to have it e-mailed to my account and then the company ended up closing it! It was only a few dollars but that still sucks!

February 06, 2011

Its OKAY but not really worth it. The volume of the alarms arent consistant, and it randomly restarts. Go for the Xenon instead. And by the way there are two Rumors, and the first one is even worse.

December 14, 2009

This was the phone that I wanted when we were looking to buy one - so we bought it. And honestly, I am content with this phone. However, I do find that the camera is very poor quality - but we don't use it much anyways, so it works out fine for us. I really like the keyboard because I don't know T4 for texting - but since we got our phone, it seems like most of the other phones are going to the qwerty keyboard style as well.
      Overall, we are happy with the phone but it's nothing too special.

December 09, 2009

I've had this phone for a little over a year now. When I first bought it, it was right before the massive QWERTY phone fad began. Now, I've seen many people with the phone and there are actually much more impressive QWERTY phones for sale.

First off, I've dropped this phone many times, and it does scratch and dent easily. (Granted, it was on a concrete floor.) While this is a great phone for texting - I love using the symbols and typing with correct grammar quickly - the button used to send the texts has become flimsy.

I wish there were more skins available with the phone (it has four), or that I could use customized ringtones. But other than that, I am satisfied with the MP3 player, its speakerphone capabilities, the battery life (I recharge about once a week), and even the 1.3MP camera. Though I'm on prepaid, I do plan on sticking with this phone for awhile.

May 05, 2009

I am very happy with my LG Rumor. It can do everything I need it to do - facebook, gmail, hotmail, outlook online, internet, navigation system. It is a perfect phone for the price.

May 03, 2009

This phone is great for texting. If you are a person who likes to text, but doesnt like to hit a button 3 times to get a single letter; then this is the phone for you.

With its full keyboard it makes texting quick and easy. You can also find you favorite contacts fast, so you can call or text the minute you need to.

Great phone, low price.

francesimard08 added a new review for
      Robax Platinum

Andi1986 added a new review for
      Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Kristenw added a new review for
      Dove deoderant

tigereye added a new review for
      Breyer's Gelato