liberté kefir

liberté kefir Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 245 in Yogurt

November 06, 2016

I have been drinking this product daily for about a month and I feel great. It has really helped with my digestional issues - eliminated gas, regulated BMs etc. I have been buying it in individual 4-packs and drinking one per day. The raspberry flavor is my favorite - tastes exactly like raspberry yogurt and it is delicious. It is a bit thick, but if you like yogurt you will like it. The coconut flavor is good too but it does have a little bit of a bitter/acidic undertone. I haven't tried the mango but look forward to it! Can't recommend this product enough - tastes delicious and my body LOVES it.

June 30, 2016

I bought this brand on sale as all the ladies at work have been talking about kefir and how it is great for your skin so I thought I would try it. It is a nice thick drink but I quite enjoyed it, It had a nice flavor and I have tried all of them now and they are good,

March 30, 2016

Ce kéfir a le goût d'un yogourt à boire. Considérant les bienfaits de ce produit c'est facile de l'ajouter dans notre alimentation, que ce soit dans des smoothies ou tout simplement au sortir de la bouteille c'est déicieux.

March 29, 2016

This Kefir is incredibly delicious. I bought it on sale and I really liked the flavor. I don't mind at all that it is on the thicker side, good consistency for me.

January 28, 2016

I'm not a big fan of yogurt but I do enjoy these drinks. They are a quick healthy snack.

January 28, 2016

Love the taste. Can see how it's not for everyone though. I always get the plain one, which is sour and not sweet at all. In terms of texture, it's pretty thick despite being in a bottle. A bit pricer compared to other yogurt options.

January 25, 2016

I love Liberte kefir.. Especially the strawberry one.. Super delicious & healthy!

July 30, 2015

This summer there's one new choice of yogurt beverage for me- Kefir. I don't like Liberté Méditerranée- too diluted, but their kefir is much better!!! There are three flavours- Mango, Strawberry and Plain. I would choose plain most of the time because it actually has a taste similar to the Chinese yogurt I always sip when I was a child. Strawberry is the sweetest one. Mango also is a happy choice. It has a right amount of sweetness mixed with a hint of mango's sour.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!