Liberte Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 267 in Yogurt

A type of yogurt crafted using traditional Greek methods. A yogurt strained according to the principles of old-time cheesecloth draining, which gives it an incredibly rich and creamy texture and one that’s absolutely free of fat. As surprising as it is delicious. Requiring three times more milk than a regular yogurt, Greek yogurt also contains twice the protein of any other regular yogurt. It’s an excellent source of energy and the perfect choice for a low-fat diet.

February 04, 2017

Just started taking a liking to Greek yogurt. It's on the thick and rich side, which isn't my taste. But liberte changed my mind. It's creamy and flavourful

January 09, 2017

I'm a big fan of Greek yogurt, and while another brand is my preferred choice, this one is in the top as well. Creamy and thick, and some nice flavour options. As with many yogurts a bit over priced, but thats how it goes. Will buy again.

January 08, 2017

smooth, creamy, rich and flavourful and lots of choices so you are sure to find one or more that you will like. Great on its own or change it up with some fresh fruit or nuts. Will buy this again.

January 07, 2017

This yogurt is delicious. It's nice and thick and tastes like you are eating a treat instead of something very healthy for you. It comes in many delicious flavours as well.

January 07, 2017

I decided to try this yogurt on a whim. An I ever glad I did. It had all natural ingredients and is absolutely delishes. Now it's a must have treat in my fridge, coconut being my favourite. If you haven't tried it yet u must!

January 06, 2017

This has to be one of my favourite yogurts! Not only can you eat it plain but it is awesome in smoothies. I have tried both the plain and flavoured and have found that the quality is consist throughout.

October 02, 2016

The ingredients are natural. Ingredients are very easy to read and no artificial sweetener.
    If you care about what goes into your body and very particular about your food and diet, I do recommend Liberte.
    Flavors are amazing.. very smooth and creamy.

September 27, 2016

This 0%milk fat yogurt is a staple in our fridge. As an addition to smoothies, as a base for breakfast parfaits, used to keep chicken moist in the crock pot or oven, -/ a base for "creamy" dips this yogurt is packed with protein and an excellent replacement for sour cream. However the flavour profile is mild and not too acidic or sour- some other yogurts have a funny texture or sour flavour. The price of Greek yogurt always seems
    To be on the higher end for this brand but the taste is worth the extra cents. This review is for the plain liberte Greek yogurt; 0% milk fat

September 15, 2016

I'm a super big liberte yogurt fan. It was the first dairy I gave my baby. I take it in my lunch every day. There are so many flavours - lemon

September 15, 2016

Liberte definitely strives on quality in every aspect of their products. They can be a bit pricey, but it is for the quality of the ingredients I find with Liberte, not for fancy packages like a lot of companies do

The ingredients are natural, and Liberte also has their Organic Line of Yogurts and Greek Yogurts which are all heavenly. They are all readable ingredients, sweetened with cane sugar, not refined or chemical sugars, their preperation for their finished product is carefully crafted.

If you care about what goes into your body, Liberte is your choice. I do recommend it for sure.