Liberte Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 245 in Yogurt

A type of yogurt crafted using traditional Greek methods. A yogurt strained according to the principles of old-time cheesecloth draining, which gives it an incredibly rich and creamy texture and one that’s absolutely free of fat. As surprising as it is delicious. Requiring three times more milk than a regular yogurt, Greek yogurt also contains twice the protein of any other regular yogurt. It’s an excellent source of energy and the perfect choice for a low-fat diet.

October 02, 2016

The ingredients are natural. Ingredients are very easy to read and no artificial sweetener.
If you care about what goes into your body and very particular about your food and diet, I do recommend Liberte.
Flavors are amazing.. very smooth and creamy.

September 27, 2016

This 0%milk fat yogurt is a staple in our fridge. As an addition to smoothies, as a base for breakfast parfaits, used to keep chicken moist in the crock pot or oven, -/ a base for "creamy" dips this yogurt is packed with protein and an excellent replacement for sour cream. However the flavour profile is mild and not too acidic or sour- some other yogurts have a funny texture or sour flavour. The price of Greek yogurt always seems
To be on the higher end for this brand but the taste is worth the extra cents. This review is for the plain liberte Greek yogurt; 0% milk fat

September 15, 2016

I'm a super big liberte yogurt fan. It was the first dairy I gave my baby. I take it in my lunch every day. There are so many flavours - lemon

September 15, 2016

Liberte definitely strives on quality in every aspect of their products. They can be a bit pricey, but it is for the quality of the ingredients I find with Liberte, not for fancy packages like a lot of companies do

The ingredients are natural, and Liberte also has their Organic Line of Yogurts and Greek Yogurts which are all heavenly. They are all readable ingredients, sweetened with cane sugar, not refined or chemical sugars, their preperation for their finished product is carefully crafted.

If you care about what goes into your body, Liberte is your choice. I do recommend it for sure.

September 14, 2016

My daughter got me to try this. Didn't think I'd like it but I love it. It's thick and creamy! Like having a sinful desert instead of something that's actually good for you.

September 06, 2016

I haven't found a kind of Liberte Greek yogurt that I don't like! I love how it has twice the protein, three times the amount of milk then other yogurts. It is great to use as a substitute for sour cream or when baking!

August 25, 2016

I love the 0%MF aspect of this yogurt. I use it often in smoothies, summer oatmeal, as well as taco dip (in place of sour cream) it's also great in muffins. I find the thickness to be ultra satisfying and the taste is perfect!

August 24, 2016

I'm not super picky about yogurt brands- there are many brands that I like and I typically pick the one that is on sale. I find this one goes on sale quite often and comes in many flavours. It tastes great in smoothies to have some thickness to them.

August 19, 2016

Love greek yogurt and usually buy the Liberte 0% Plain Greek Yogurt. Tastes rich and creamy but without the fat and added sugar. The only time I don't reach for Liberte is when another similar brand is on sale.

July 21, 2016

Greek yogurt is the best. I love it plain, and just like that but I also love it with granola. The kids like it with some fruit and honey. Greek yogurt only lasts a few days in our fridge lol.