Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt — Caramel

Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt — Caramel Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 245 in Yogurt

July 16, 2016

Absolutely delicious! No sharing of this yogurt that's for sure! So natural and fresh tasting! The entire flavor line is incredible! My fave is the coconut and second place is the caramel! You won't be dissapointed!

March 10, 2016

I love stocking up on the Liberte yogurt every time it is on sale and the caramel flavor is a sweet treat (and healthy!) to have, I prefer the Passion fruit or the coconut but sometimes I just crave caramel!

February 22, 2016

This is so good........ I just love the texture of this brand so creamy and smooth It's nice because it is so thick compared to the other kind which are thinner. The taste is like a dessert so good leaving you wanting more.

February 17, 2016

This is one of my guilty indulgences. Tastes so good, like dessert. It does have a lot of sugar in it, so defiantly not as healthy as other yogurts, but the taste worth it.

February 12, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this yogurt! it has a great taste and it's rich and creamy, i could seriously just eat this all day. I highly recommend this product. Liberte is a great choice!

February 12, 2016

I LOVEEEEEE this yogurt. Its delicious and definitely a dessert yogurt. If I have a sweet craving, this is what I run to. Def. healthier then grabbing that cookie or piece of cake.
The texture is very rich and oh sooo creamy and the taste is unbelievable .
Liberte Mediterranee has so many different flavours and also the fat % is high so great to introduce to infants...my daughter loves this yogurt.

January 25, 2016

It's a bit to sweet for my tastes but otherwise really great. Love the liberte mediterranee, the coconut is my favorite. I also found it a bit difficult to mix, spilled it all over the place :)

January 05, 2016

I love this yogurt. It is such a great dessert to have.

January 05, 2016

Very yummy! Not many stores in my area carry this so I stock up when I see it. Not as thick and creamy as other greek yoghurts and it starts to get runny after a few days of the tub being opened. However problem solved if you eat the whole tub quickly!

August 12, 2015

I have searched long and hard for a good tasting yogurt and this is it. I absolutely love this yogurt that tastes so good, it's a desert all on its own.