Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt — Coconut

Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt — Coconut Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 245 in Yogurt

March 09, 2016

I really like the rich and creamy Liberte Mediterranee yogurts but this flavor is a miss for me.
I like subtle coconut flavor but this yogurt has shreds of coconut in it. Makes the texture
of the yogurt much less appetizing to me.

February 12, 2016

This is yogurt that is always in my fridge. My 15 Month Daughter loves it and so do I.
All the Mediterranee flavours are good but I love how there are little Coconut slices in this yogurt. Its not overly sweet, and works great on its own or in smoothies or used as dip for fruit.
Yes its higher in fat but that just means there's no weird ingredients as a substitute.

January 30, 2016

What gets me here is the texture! The Yogurt is so thick rich and creamy its pure heaven. The flavouris really nice Imlove Coconut!

January 28, 2016

Coconut is my favourite flavour. I just love the taste of this yogurt it's rich and creamy.

January 28, 2016

This is my all-time favourite yogurt. All the Mediterranee flavours are good but Coconut is my all time favourite. Not too sweet, works great in smoothies and with granola or fruit. I like that it's higher fat - it means there's no weird ingredients in there to thicken it, keeps me full for a long time.

August 14, 2015

This is the THE BEST. I love this one. It is a little difficult to find but its so creamy and yummy.

April 20, 2015

Super creamy and delicious. Good source of calcium and protein, could use a little less sugar.

April 01, 2015

I'm usually not a huge fan of coconut foods but this stuff tastes so nice and sweet that it's too hard to pass up! Becoming one of my favourites for sure, I always have one in my fridge.

February 23, 2015

By far the best yogurt I've ever tasted (outside of Greece!). The texture is wonderfully smooth, and the coconut flavour is my favourite! They also make amazing frozen pops for my daughter. Who needs ice cream!

January 27, 2015

Not only do I love this yogurt, but so do my children! It is super creamy, and the taste of real coconut, and the texture, is a welcome change to many of the typical fruit on the bottom style yogurts. I'm a Liberte fan for life. Best yogurt ever!