• Life Brand 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths
  • Life Brand 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths

Life Brand 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

October 01, 2016

I have sensitive skin and always go for the facial wipes that doesn't have alcohol. It works well for me and I usually buy the 2-pack combo. It cleanses well and doesn't leave my skin dry. I was actually surprised with how well this works. It's a gem!

August 29, 2016

Very good for sensitive skins! It works very well with all types of makeup and it is dirt cheap! This has been my makeup remover for about 3 years and I have never had a single problem with it! It lasts long, it's cheap and its effective! It's the best!

March 10, 2016

These cleansing wipes were effective in cleaning my face and taking off my make up. This product is not oily nor greasy, and it did not irritate my skin; especially under the eyes.The cloth itself is not the softest but its not harsh either just your standard type of wipe. If you're looking for a cheap alternative to pricey ones this is a good bet. I purchased at shoppers drug mart for around $7.

February 10, 2016

I really like the packaging the cloths come in. The plastic box really keeps everything moist. I like these when I'm feeling kind of lazy/ super tired and don't have the energy to go through my whole reg skin routine or when I am traveling.