Life Brand Acetaminophen Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 475 in Remedies

March 03, 2016

I found that the life brand acetaminophen works just as well if not better than name brand Tylenol. It's fast acting and very effective. My whole family uses it. I would definitely recommend this over Tylenol as it's just as good but costs less. Great product!!

January 13, 2016

Much less expensive than 'name brand' acetaminophen, but it works just the same for me. Good for headaches.

May 02, 2013

These work just as well as Tylenol and other name brand products. A few dollars cheaper too. These helped me get rid of my headaches, cramps, etc. They work within an hour of taking. Don't overlook them just because they may be a brand you've never used. Trying is the only way to see what works and what doesn't. Sold only at Shopper's Drug Mart. you can rest assured you're getting a decent product. Give these a chance, and you never know. I'm not sure what else to write, so I'll wrap up with this: works great, won't put a dent in your pocket, and can be used for a variety of pain/s.