Life Brand Air Activated Heat Wraps

Life Brand Air Activated Heat Wraps Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 541 in Misc

January 15, 2016

These feel great on sore muscles and I use them quite a bit on my lower back. However sometimes they don't want to stick which is annoying.

April 16, 2015

Tried these before for neck and arm and back pains. They heat on contact and are useful to have. I tend to get sore muscles every so often so this is a good thing to have around. My husbands likes to use these as well.

What do you think, have you used them?

April 14, 2015

I like these a lot, but my only problem was getting them to stay on because they kept on wanting to fall off my back, so I had to just lay down when I put them on. But they do work, they actually heat up when you put them on and they feel nice on sore muscles.

April 13, 2015

Great way to constantly have heat on an injury

April 12, 2015

I am constantly plagued with horrible back pain, I decided to try these and I am pleasantly surprised with how well they work. They live up to their claims of 16 hours of pain relief. Comfortable to wear and easy to use, and even though they are one time use products, they are well worth the cost to have 2 pain free sessions. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.