Good

Life Brand Baby Nighttime Bath Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 400 in Baby Miscellaneous

October 29, 2015

Smells amazing! I prefer this scent to Johnson & Johnson version of baby bedtime wash. This formula is gentle, rinsed off well, makes nice bubbles if you want a bubble bath. And the price is great!

June 03, 2013

this stuff smells so good and it's a great cleanser. it's well priced as well.

May 09, 2013

This nighttime bath product is sort of a body wash in a way. It's infused with lavender and chamomile to help soothe you. It cleanses the body well, all while helping to relax/soothe you. Be forewarned: do not use during the day. I made that mistake and it made me so relaxed after my bath that I fell asleep. Use it at night like it says. You could if you wanted to use it as a shampoo. You could even use it as a bubble bath. It says right on the bottle that it's ideal anytime baby is fussy, and great for older children and adults. The scent is wonderful, and as I've said it helps soothe you. I recommend this to anyone.