Life Brand baby wipes-non scented Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

July 09, 2015

I've used other wipes and while they do get make up off you don't want to use them if say you are sweating. The thing I love about these is that they are meant to clean a baby which means they are made for their skin so it doesn't dry your skin out. This also means you can use it to wipe your face if you are sweating and it's not going to make your skin feel funny.

June 11, 2014

They work well for the job they have to do. I use them to wipe hands the car too.

July 10, 2013

i bought a giant pack of these the other day for 9.99. they are great. my favourite is the texture it's great for my son has food stuck to him i think theyre better then any wipe for this reason it gets every little spot on him.

May 09, 2013

First thing s first, I'm not a mother, but I buy baby wipes for numerous reasons. I love these as they are great for 1) cleaning your hands in a pinch
2) they work wonders of getting rid of those coffee stains in the bottom of your cup
3) they are inexpensive
I could go on, but....
These are sold only at Shopper's Drug Mart, and they come in non-scented or scented. I've found that the non-scented ones are great for those with sensitive skin. These, like I said, are great for many uses, not just for wiping baby's bottom. Go ahead and pick some up today, they have many uses. I even wipe down my legs after shaving them and they leave my legs feeling and looking refreshed/less dry. I recommend these.