Life Brand Bronze Up Self Tanning Gel Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 286 in Bronzer

Sublime Bronze One Day Instant Tanning Gel delivers a sheer tint of bronze color that lasts up to one day. This unique quick-drying formulation with natural caramel colorant and golden pearls gives skin a natural-looking sun-kissed glow. The no-mistakes formula washes away with soap and water.

August 07, 2009

I got the Tinted Lotion version of this at Shoppers for $5.99. The colour build is gradual which is great, and I'm not orange! I don't notice the fragrance, which by the way is actually very light and pleasant. Easy to apply and blend, haven't had any problems with streaks or blotches.

I will definately re-purchase this product. Probably without the Tint next time because I fear it will rub off on light coloured clothing/furniture.

May 26, 2008

The one that I have is the same only it says lotion instead of gel. This stuff is great. I'm very pale so I was hesistant to try self-tanners but I saw noticeable results after a few days and it was a nice natural looking color. Smells a bit like sunscreen or something but it's not too bad and I'm all of them have this smell. Try it, it works!

Updated On: May 26, 2008

By the way I'm using the medium one eventhough I'm very pale.I wouldn't go to a lighter one because this one works for me and a lighter one might not be as visable. If your very fair you might want to start with the lighter one but don't be afraid to try medium.

March 06, 2008

I have to say I was really surprised by this product. I actually do have a noticeable tan, everyone at work thinks I have gone away! It is a bit sticky at first, for about 3 minutes or so until it dries, but after that the stickiness leaves. My tan is a nice colour (aka I don't look like a carrot), and it is mostly even. The bottle cautioned about using around knees and elbows, and the problem areas for me were between my fingers and breasts - even washing hands afterwards still leaves this stain between fingers, so makes me look like a smoker with a bad habit!

I think this is a great product for the face and legs, if you want to get off that plane when you go away and not stick out like a sore thumb! It does need maintenance, forgetting for 2 days ruins the days of hard work, but I have to say I am pretty pleased with it. I can't remember the price, it was less than $13.00 I am sure.

Nothing beats the real deal, but as far as fake tans go it's pretty convincing!