Life Brand Diapers Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

January 07, 2016

I bought these diapers because we ran out and so found them really thin. However they never leaked and I found my daughter's pee didn't smell as bad in these.

0.5/5

June 02, 2015

one of the worse diapers my baby has tried (Huggies, Pampers, Parent's Choice).
no wetness indicators and always leaks.
the diaper feels like paper.

August 22, 2014

The velcro tabs break off all the time. Probably less costly just to buy diapers that don't break. Like pampers.

April 14, 2014

My husband picked up a box of these diapers twice. The first time the velcro tab broke off one of the diapers...no big deal. In the second box....at least 5 or 6 diapers broke right after putting them on. Probably will stay away from these no matter what price they are.

July 08, 2013

I used these when my Lo was younger and only had leaks, Tried them again because I couldn't go wrong with the price well I was wrong. My Lo lower back began to rash and still with the leaks. Best thing is that Shoppers refunded my 100% of the price even though I used half a box. I would not recommend this just wait for a sale on Huggies and the price will even be lower than these.